Southeastern Testing Laboratory is your reliable source for cleaning and maintenance of the tools you rely on. Remember, clean tools work better and last longer!
We furnish shipping boxes for gloves when the account is on a test schedule with over 10 pair on at least a 90 day schedule. Rubber goods boxes require a $400.00 deposit plus freight charges.
We will replace full length line hose that are rejected for customers for whom we normally replace rejects. Short hose, those previously cut off, will not be replaced without special instruction to do so.
All testing is performed to meet or exceed applicable ASTM-ANSI standards. All rubber goods and gloves are also visually inspected. Rejects will be replaced unless otherwise instructed.
Cleaning & Dielectric testing of Rubber Goods
- Line Hose, Standard, all sizes & links
- Line Hose, Ubangi style
- Blankets, Rubber & Salcor, 36"x36" & smaller
- Blankets, Rubber & Salcor, 46"x46"
- Insulator Hoods, Spade Covers
- Plastic Line Guards, 15kv & 35KV
- Dead End & Stirrup Covers
- Cross Arm Guards
- Hot Line Jumpers
- Line Hose Connectors
- Rubber Sleeves, class 00 to class 4
- Cut Out Covers
Cleaning, Repairing & Testing Of Hot Sticks
- Switch Stick
- Universal Stick
- Clamp Stick Shotgun, Straight/Hinged
- Link Stick
- Burndy Press
- Ratchet Cutter
- Extendo Sticks, all lengths and manufacturers
- Voltage Detectors
- Phase Meters
- Body Rescue Stick
- Extension Stick
Hoist and Tool Repairs
- Coffing Hoist
- Chance Hoist
- C&M Hoist
- Ratcliff Hoist
- Cable Hoist
- Hot Line Strap Hoist
- Coffing Load Binder